Merton Safeguarding Children Partnership training programme
Due to unforeseen circumstances of COVID-19, we regret to advise staff that all non-essential multi-agency training will be cancelled for the foreseeable future. We are developing our online training resources to support staff at this time so please keep an eye on the website.
We will alert staff once we are able to resume a normal service.
The Merton Safeguarding Children Partnership (MSCP) training programme is available to all MSCP member agencies, the voluntary sector and independent sector agencies working with children, young people and their families in Merton.
The training courses aim to improve knowledge, skills and competencies within safeguarding practice in accordance with the London Competency Framework (PDF)
How to book
To book an event you must register on our new online booking system. You can book any number of events in one visit
Courses are free to Merton statutory, voluntary and faith organisations. The fee for private organisations or organisations based outside the borough of Merton is £75 per delegate for each course booked.
View the full training programme on our online booking system
If you want to attend any of the upcoming events click on the link for full details and to register:
- Substance Misuse Part 1 - 18-03-2021
Canterbury Rd, Morden. SM4 6PX
- Substance Misuse Part 2 - 25-03-2021
- Effective Support for Families In Merton - 13-04-2021
- Domestic Violence and Abuse - Virtual Session - 14-04-2021
- Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) training: Managing allegations against staff - Virtual session - 28-04-2021
- Effective Support for Families In Merton - 28-04-2021
- Substance Misuse Part 1 - 06-05-2021
- Trauma informed practice - Virtual session - 12-05-2021
- Effective Support for Families In Merton - 13-05-2021
- Substance Misuse Part 2 - 13-05-2021
- Effective Support for Families In Merton - 24-05-2021
- Effective Support for Families In Merton - 09-06-2021
- Domestic Violence and Abuse - Virtual Session - 10-06-2021
- Online Safety - 17-06-2021
- Effective Support for Families In Merton - 23-06-2021